HOW DO I ORDER A CUSTOM LANILETTER JACKET?
- Fill out the form below.
- You provide the jacket.
- I will contact you with an address to ship your jacket to after I receive your submitted request.
- You may order a jacket online & have it shipped to me directly - OR - provide a jacket that you already own.
- Lead Time is usually 2-4 weeks after I receive the jacket, depending on current project workload. I will let you know if I will be unable to complete your custom jacket by your requested date after I receive your inquiry.
- A digital draft of your custom jacket will be sent to you for approval before production.
- Upon completion, a link for payment will be sent to you for cost plus shipping.
- Lettered Jacket will be shipped back to you after payment.
HOW MUCH IS IT?
- $50 for custom lettering per jacket.
- You are responsible for shipping costs to and from me.
- Shipping costs vary (shipping to and from California, U.S.A.)
FONT STYLES / DROP LINE?
- My main font style is SCRIPT, but I am able to mimic any style that you request. A great website for font choices is: www.dafont.com
- What is a DROP LINE?
- A drop line is a simple embellishment that I can add in the same color as the main ink color or in a contrasting color. Drop lines are optional, but add dimension to the lettering and a more decorative look.
*** DISCLAIMER ***
- Please note that I am NOT a computer and that your jacket will be HAND-LETTERED.
- While I will strive to mimic the style that you want, and will send multiple digital drafts for approval before painting, it will NOT be exact.
- See examples of Custom Laniletter Jackets HERE.